4th of July is around the corner..usually friends and family come together to celebrate the Independence Day but also take advantage of the occasion to make that day a cheat day and brake the diet with a good BBQ, beers and of course desserts!!
It’s for this reason that I wanted to bring this funny and original idea for your dessert..4th of July Cupcakes!!
They are so cute and easy to make and when your guest give the first bite they are going to have so much fun with the surprise that they’re going to find inside that I’m sure that these cupcakes will become the center of attention of your 4th of July party..so let’s do this:
- Bake your favorite flavor cupcakes, I made chocolates cupcakes and to make them more festive I used American Flag themed baking cups but you can use white plain baking cups and they still going to look really good.
- Hollow the center of your cupcakes, I used a cupcake corer but you can use a knife.
- Fill with your favorite color sprinkles.
- Frost your cupcakes , I usually make my own icing but when it comes to red I use store bought but of course you can use white icing and they will look great, everything depends on what color you prefer..you can even take this cupcakes to the next level and combine different colors like red, white and blue..we can be as creative as we want!!
- To achieve this swirl I used ATECO 844 tip.
- Decorate with more sprinkles and anything allegorical to 4th of July like a star or American Flags cupcake toppers.
And here you have a picture of your ready to eat cupcakes:
Look how beautiful they are and what a fun detail inside, the perfect dessert for a 4th of July celebration..
And that’s it for now, I hope you can make this cupcakes and enjoy it as much as I will with my family and friends..HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!