As you may have noticed Emojis are everywhere..these nice little figurines can be found in clothes, in decoration items for kitchen and bathroom and also you can find it in desserts such as cookies, ice creams and off course cakes!!
In teenagers Emojis are a fashion trend, they use it for everything and it draws my attention when I see some chats where words are replaced for Emojis and to be honest sometimes I also do the same to give a funny touch to the conversation LOL.
So when my sister in law told about an Emoji cake for my beautiful niece who was turning 8 years old, I was not surprise at all that she chose that theme for her birthday party and I immediately knew that this was going to be one of the most original, funny and memorable cakes of my collection.
Here you have a picture of my Emoji Cake:
Some details about this adorable cake:
- The top tier is a 6″ and the bottom tier is 8″ both of them vanilla cake with strawberry and dulce de leche filling and buttercream icing.
- The cake is covered and decorated with homemade marshmallows fondant except for the black fondant which is prefabricated.
- The Emojis were made by hand and I chose the Emojis that I found easier to do by looking at my phone.
- The flowers, stars , hearts were made using fondant cutters and I insert them to the cake using bamboo sticks.
- The letters were made using the Wilton Alphabet and Numbers Fondant Cut-Outs set that you can find here
Let me tell you something, the face of happiness that my niece put on when she saw her cake is indescribable, instead of hugging me she wanted to hug the cake..and for me that was my biggest reward and the main reason why I love so much what I do!!
Hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you so much for reading!!